Starfetched, Crescent Moon Games
2D side-scrolling platformer for iOS, macOS and tvOS made for Apple Arcade by an 11 member team
- Coding enemies and bosses according to game design document. Implementing behavior patterns (patrolling, attacking, idling, shooting in different patterns, tower defense variants).
- Spine animations, sound and inspector controls for game designer.
- Implementing achievements system and coding achievements for Apple Game Center.
- Creating, expanding and maintaining various state, view controllers and utilities (cutscenes, dialogues, level selection, level loading).
- Data management, maintenance and serialization for game state saving with playerprefs and cloud.
Bug fixing and other small tasks.
Rick Henderson, Fat Pug Studio (Published by EastAsiaSoft)
2D side-scrolling space shooter for Windows, Xbox, PS4/PS5 and Nintendo Switch
- Solo development from ground up.
- Enemy design with custom behaviors, weapons, attack patterns for over 40 enemy types and bosses.
- Player weapon and upgrades design for over 30 weapons.
- Scoring and ranking system, random events system.
- Gamepad and keyboard input.
- User interface design and programming.
- Visual effects, implementing animations, particle systems, dynamic lighting Audio design.
- Steam achievements.
- Performance optimization.
- Console porting
Dire Fog (TBA), Aspiring Armadillo Studios
PVP turn based tactical combat deck builder game made by 10+ member team
- Writing unit tests in XUnit
- In game testing
- Brainstorming with team leader and artist on art, new abilities, mechanics, UI and UX
- Coding new cards and mechanics in the current framework
- Expanding existing systems and managers and making new API’s for Unity to connect to backend
Grandma (sequel, TBA), Uneasy Games
3D first person horror game, sequel of a game “Grandma” for Windows and macOS
- Complex AI and behavior.
- Character controller.
- Audio implementation.
- Importing models and making navigation meshes.
- User interface work.
- Puzzle design
- Bug fixes and optimizations of previous programmers work.
Various freelance work
2D and 3D puzzle games and children games for mobile, implementation of Unity standard assets vehicle controller for a racing game with various modifications, integration of visual novel engine with Playmaker and so on.